Natural materials and an attractive appearance will fascinate passersby who will be unable to avert their gaze from your bike.
Annum Bicycle Wood Hybrid Frame
Components and Equipment
If Shimano Alfine components do not suit you or if you wish to equip your bike with other components by Shimano (Ulterga, Dura-Ace) or components by Compagnolo or Sram, email us your wishes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Components Shimano 105
- Shimano Metrea SL-U5000-R Rapidfire Plus Shift Levers 11-speed
- Shimano Metrea FC-U5000 Crankset 1×11-speedRD-6800 Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000 Brakes
- Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 Cassette 11-speed
- Shimano Metrea RD-U5000-SS Rear Derailleur 11-speed – short
- Shimano 11-speed Chain CN-HG601 116 Links – Chain – 11-speed
- Ritchey seatpost WCS carbon link flexlogic 31.6
- Ritchey WCS Pro Flat Handlebar 620mm – Handlebar – 31.8 Flat
- Ritchey saddle wcs skyline
- Ritchey headsets WCS LOGIC 1-1/8″
- Ritchey Comp Carbon Road Fork 1 1/8″ – UD Glossy Carbon
- Ritchey WCS 4Axis Stem 6° 31.8mm
- Vittoria tires Rubino IV G+ 25×700 black
- FSA Vision Team 35 Wheel Set Clincher – black
The weight of the Annum bike
The weight of the wooden bike or, more precisely, the weight of the wooden frame depends on the type of wood used (from the heaviest ash to maple, walnut, mahogany, cherry…) and the equipment and components on the bike. Besides, the frame is hollow, which helps reduce the weight.
The weight of the Annum bike wooden frame (without equipment and components) is approximately 2 kg. The weight of the entire wooden bike is around 9 kg.